Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Still Waiting

Alright, this is finally getting old. As much as I love being pregnant I'm getting anxious to have this baby. Every morning starts out the same way with me feeling rested and comfortable. By the time evening rolls around like clock work my pelvis starts aching like crazy and I spend two hours hunched over the yoga ball trying to get comfy. So yeah, I am finally feeling ready to have this baby.

Tomorrow morning my incredible friend Jennifer is stopping by to give me an acupuncture treatment to attempt to induce labor. I've heard over and over again that it only works if your body is ready so we shall see if my body is ready. The bonus is that hopefully Jenn will bring her little baby girl Luna with her so I can get some baby time in too. If the acupuncture doesn't work then maybe the baby cuddles will.

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. CRYSTAL! CRYSTAL! CRYSTAL!
    BABY! BABY! BABY! BABY!

    OOOOOOOOOOOH!

    Been cyber-stalking your as yet unborn child for about a week now. Hope you and scott are both well. I can only imagine what kind of anxiety or excitement (good not bad) you've been having lately.

    Lucy and I are ooooooh cheering for you.

    can ye post a pic of your tub?

    m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck CC! I'm sending positive thoughts your way, hoping your body and baby are ready this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mike, the tub isn't actually set up until I'm in labor. So I could post a picture but it is in a big box and that would be boring. We'll get some photos of it on the big day. Nice workout video by the way!

    ReplyDelete