Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Yes, still waiting for baby. My midwife likes to remind me that it is not even my due date yet. In all reality it could be a few weeks yet. The labor symptoms have certainly slowed down but of course my discomfort grows daily.

My extreme sense of drawing inward is increasing daily. It is becoming harder and harder to engage with the 'real world' outside of our home. I take this as a good sign that my mind is quieting and listening to my body as I prepare to birth this baby. I do however dream of the day when I will have normal energy levels once again and where bending over to put on socks doesn't make me weep.

Today's big adventure was Cora's 18 month doctors appointment. She is in the 94 percentile of height which is stunning even though we knew she shot up this summer. I figured the news warranted a peanut butter and jelly bagel.

No comments:

Post a Comment