Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

No baby yet, everything calmed down last night and Cora slept great so I got some deep rest. My plan for today is continue knocking things off the to do list, spend some good quality time with Cora, call a repair person to look at our fridge which is emitting a faint burning smell, and take a belly photo before I pop.

Some friends have been asking if we have a plan for meal deliveries once the baby comes, so we set up a little account through Mealtrain. If you would like to help, click on the link below. Thanks everyone!

We started a Meal delivery sign up for friends/family here in Portland.


All snuggled up, just waiting and enjoying our quiet time together.

2 comments:

  1. i love you guys! been thinking of you all week... so nice to remain updated! big hugs and waves of peace. breathe mama - all is full of love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post reminds me of when I brought you guys burritos from Laughing Planet after you had Cora. :) I love you!

    ReplyDelete