Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Beautiful Sleep

We've had two nights in a row of 6 hours of straight sleep. My fingers are crossed that this is a growing trend and not just a fluke. Cora and I had a great day today just the two of us. Scott had to work and mom and Jeff went to the coast. We woke up and realized the chickens were out of food so made a trip to the Urban Farm Store here in Portland. Not only do we enjoy going there for any reason we can think of but today was a bonus. We got to meet Rois, one of our fellow blog friends who works there. It's always great to meet someone in person who's writing and support you enjoy.

I have managed to start writing Cora's birth story in small increments when I have a moment. I hope to finish it soon before I forget all the crazy details.



No comments:

Post a Comment