Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Also

A good friend delivered her baby girl a few days ago. I am anxiously awaiting photos of them. I did not know the exact time she went into labor, however, that entire day I walked around thinking about her. I had a knot of anticipation and excitement in my stomach and I just knew she was in labor. I told Scott that I had a feeling she was having her baby. Then I told my coworkers that know her that I was pretty sure she was having a baby at that moment. Sure enough a few hours later I got a text announcing a good birth. Must be the pregnancy is increasing my baby intuition. So to my friend who will remain anonymous until she makes a public announcement: If you are reading this we are so, so happy for you and hope you are too consumed with falling in love to post pics....but we are anxious to see them:)

No comments:

Post a Comment