Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Crazy Summer Love

Holy cow this summer is flying by! After six years here in Portland we are suddenly surrounded by old and close friends and family. It is such a blessing and such a change to adjust to the new pace of life. I keep pinching myself to make sure I am not dreaming when my patio fills up with friends, and the sounds of easy conversation and laughter float in to me where I am rocking Cora to sleep.

A few quick photos and I'll be back soon. This baby is growing huge (I'm at 33 weeks) and it feels like her birth is just around the corner.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. so cute! i love the watermelon pic :)-haddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg - i love this SO MUCH - especially Cora's face- plant! even made luna laugh ;)
    i miss you guys....

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top photo just had me in stitches. Awesome.
    Lovely belly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks BBTS, I've been reading your blog for a long time. We are from Missoula and fantasize about living in the San Juans. Also, my hubby is an electrician. Small world, thanks for visiting the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jenn, we miss you so much too. Come back and visit soon!

    ReplyDelete