Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Rough Seas

It's one am, and I finally got Cora to go down. I am sitting on the couch willing sleep while riding a wave of pain. Friday night I chopped off a considerable portion of my right pointer finger. I was making dinner for family and not paying attention to what I was doing on the cutting board. Saturday morning I woke up with mastitis symptoms and despite my best attempt to squelch it, it has risen up and crippled me. The entire weekend was spent fighting through the pain and trying to juggle the babe who decided that one am should be her bed time from now on. Oh yeah, and the internet was down. Thanks to a massive amount of time spent on the phone (like 6 hours worth), Scott managed to hold on to a shred of sanity and get the tech out to fix the problem. Exhausted aching parents are in slightly better moods with internet access.

Lots of love from our crazy corner.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to exchange links with your site deepnorthwest.blogspot.com
    Is this possible?

    ReplyDelete