Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

pregnancy week by week


This baby is growing rapidly. It's hard to believe we are over half way there and in only a few months everything is going to change.

I still have anxiety pangs when we take steps towards her arrival. Painting her room, setting up the co-sleeper. The old fear sets in and I wonder if we are fooling ourselves. The odds of something going wrong are very, very low at this point. I keep clinging to that.

My 30th birthday was incredibly lovely. This photo taken after the guests left sums up the mood of the evening. Warm, lovely, with soft light. Scott and I had a sweet dinner out then headed home to be joined by friends for a fantastic, mellow evening. It was perfect!


I'm going to go bake chocolate chip cookies now.

No comments:

Post a Comment