Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Our Great Pumpkin




Happiest of Halloweens. It is 11:30am here and Scott and Cora are sleeping in after being up for the better part of the VERY early morning. As soon as they are awake we are kicking into Halloween mode. We are taking Cora to a kids friendly Halloween concert at 1 then later tonight some light trick or treating around our neighborhood.

Two weeks ago we went to a local pumpkin patch to procure the seasonal goods. All the years we were struggling to have a child these were the activities I pined over. I have a list of holiday traditions I want my children to enjoy and the annual trek to the pumpkin patch is very high on that list. So when the day came and our digital camera broke I was crushed. The thought of waiting 5 years for this day only to have no photos was unacceptable. A mad dash to Target and a new camera yielded these great photos. That's some of the best money I have ever spent.

This is my view every day walking with Cora. Isn't it the best?


Cora and I rode the bus downtown to meet up with Scott near his work. She was so shocked and excited to see him out of our normal routine.


It was a beautiful day as we took in our first corn maze



Can you believe how fast she is growing?


No comments:

Post a Comment